Saturday, February 13, 2010

And now, for something completely different

We got 3-4 inches of snow, depending on where you stuck the ruler (wow, that sounded bad) last night. Roads had lots of ice this morning. At least, the secondary roads did. I didn't want to drive, so Nikki and I walked to the store. 2.5 miles round trip. Slipped a few times. Got some pictures. Picked up a box of cereal. Haven't weighed yet. This was more of a stroll, but it's likely all I'm doing today, so it'll have to be good enough. YTD mileage, 104.5. Soundtrack was me and Nikki talking and the crunch of ice under our feet, with the occasional dog barking. It was really nice. And then when we got back, Tammy had built a miniature snow family on the hood of my truck. Pretty good stuff happening today.

No comments:

Post a Comment