Monday, February 15, 2010

A balmy 54 degrees

Resumed my normal routine and was glad to get through it. Went to Wyomia Tyus Park and ran 1.5 miles, walked 1.5 (YTD mileage, 107.5). It was 54 degrees, slight breeze, with clear skies. Someone had built a snowman in the shadows, and it was still hanging on, but 95 percent of the ground cover snow was melted. Soundtrack was 1974 of the Time/Life 70s collection, but it amounted to extraneous noise because I kept going over my script for the trivia show I'm doing (which starts tonight -- visit www.thetriviafactory.com for details).

WAX: 233. Didn't feel as heavy running, although my left upper leg tightened up on the last half mile. I think it had something to do with slipping on the ice Saturday, but it wasn't bad enough to keep me from finishing. Hey, you gotta be tough, right? Intakes: HBO for breakfast, pot roast and rice for lunch and baked chicken with onions and celery with broccoli casserole for supper. Nothing but water to drink. There were a few chocolates mixed in throughout the day. A small gift from my wife.

Today, no time to work in a workout. I go from work almost directly to the trivia show, and I won't be done until 9 p.m. or so. So this is an off day, and Mondays will be a regular off day moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment