Friday, January 15, 2010

Eating the home cooking

Wednesday was travel day. Left the hotel at 9 a.m. in Seattle. Wheels up at just before noon. Hit the ground in Atlanta about 7:45 EST. Home by about 9:30, and I was pretty well done at that point. Unpacked, told the fam all about the trip. Watched a little TV and went to bed. Exercise: 0. Didn't weigh in.

Thursday: Back to normal work routine, and by 4 p.m. I was jet-lagging I guess. Difficult to focus. I was in bed by 9 p.m. last night. Exercise: 0. That's bagel, doughnut, goose egg, Cheerio, whatever you want to call it. It's not epic fail yet, but it's weak.

Friday: Weighed in. 237. Right on, man! -9 since the new year. I'll be heading to the track this afternoon at some point. I'll have more later. Gotta run meet my bride for lunch then take care of some car issues. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment