Sunday, January 31, 2010

Haven't done anything yet today, but ...

A couple of things have occurred to me in the past few days. Maybe the blog needs upgrading. Pictures. Pictures would be nice. And a few links. Which I'm not going to do right now, but I'll see if I can work them in this week because, well, some things you just got to do. But right now I'm listening to Kristin Chenoweth sing "Taylor the latte boy" and enjoying life while waiting for the temperature to push toward 40 outside so I can walk without experiencing frostbite. The temperature is taking its time.

Day off yesterday. was nice. Bought a TV off craigslist. Lifted it to the shelf where we have the TV. Watched it. Not the prototypical approach to exercise, to be sure, but there was lifting involved. So there.

I'm posting before my workout today because I'm immediately going into tax preparation mode afterward. (Mother's Finest is singing Burning Love now. I don't know what that has to do with taxes, but it somehow makes them more tolerable. By a minute increment, but more tolerable nonetheless.

Plans call for six miles walked. If I can finish taxes, I'll post a short note later with the usual numbers. Because I know maybe four people are hanging on my every step. :D Anybody got any SEO tips for me? I'd like to go global with this thing if I can.

Does this read as random as if feels writing it? Because it feels pretty random. Not that that's a bad thing. It just does.

Mother's Finest, Thank You for the Love. Which should give you an idea of how long it takes me to do this.

Enough prattling. Have a nice day. (now the pressure's on you)

No comments:

Post a Comment